Recovery for Excel Description
eRepair Excel: Comprehensive Excel Recovery for a Remarkably Low Price!
eRepair Excel is an advanced recovery for excel tool developed exactly for Excel recover, which is able to fix Excel files of any version (Excel 2007 repair supported). Recovery tool for excel retrieves the data from corrupted Excel workbooks and exports it to a new file, preserving the exact style, formatting, functions, name references, etc. The efficient algorithms, combined with wizard-like interface and affordable price (only $27 for a Personal license), make eRepair Excel a perfect tool for recovery for excel utility.
eRepair – Recovery for Excel Tool Features:
- Recovery tool for Excel support of all Excel formats (*.xls, *,xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx, *.xlam);
- Comprehensive Excel recovery: worksheets and worksheet names, style, formatting, functions, name references, etc.;
- Solution for Excel errors like “The file is not in a recognizable format” or or “Microsoft Excel unable to read file”;
- Full recovery for excel data recovery preview;
- Export of retrieved data to a new Excel file;
- Recovery for Excel tool powered by Wizard-like interface;
- Repairs cell data of workbook, repairs excel spreadsheet
- Repairs Excel formatting, including fonts, colors of cells and color of cell borders etc.
- Excel fix tool Recovers columns width and rows height
- Displays full excel file recovery preview of the data even in demo mode
- Simple to use, with no technical Recovery for Excel skills required
- Repairs xlsx files of Office 2007 file format
System requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/XP SP2/2003/Vista. MS Excel is also required.
eRepair Excel restores data from workbooks damaged due to following reasons:
- Power failure during Excel file write operation
- Microsoft Excel unable to read the source file and displaying the error messages: Microsoft Excel unable to read file… or This file is not in a recognizable format… An internal Microsoft Excel error occurs and the system forces the program to be closed (exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows) File .xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. The server where document is stored on, may not be responding. Excel unable to read file…
- Excel files corrupted due to Virus attack or damages due to incorrect antiviral check
- Data loss during excel undelete operation for previously deleted Excel file
- Equipment or media failures, Excel was not closed properly
- Damages due to interrupted Excel file download
Unfortunately, some data types and objects cannot be retrieved from damaged Microsoft Excel files:
Calculation settings, comments, VBA macros and modules, hyperlinks, merged cells, sorting settings, Asian phonetic blocks, printing settings, conditional formatting, data validity, ranges, worksheet and workbook protection, any objects, such as pictures, diagrams, notes and other
eRepair Excel is powered by several recover algorithms and the rate of workbook scanning is depending on the Excel file size, damages level and the computer performance. It may take a while to export recovered data to Excel on slow computers. It is recommended to hide the Excel window speed up the process.
The Excel repair utility is shareware tool. Unregistered users can view the ability of data recovery but cannot save data. Free demo version is available for download from our site. It displays the information which can be exported to Excel and allows you to see all data to be repaired without limits. Please download try our software prior to purchase it.
ATTENTION: eRepair Excel do not edit, modify or add any information to the source Excel worksheets. Repair utility only reading and extracting the corrupted Excel file content and exports the recovered data to a new excel workbook.
We do not provide cracks, hacks for Excel files, you can not find the eRepair Excel crack, serial, hack, keygen ot this site. Please notice that we do not upload official versions of eRepair Excel to depositfiles, rapidshare, emule, torrents etc.